The authors thank Vikki Mirosevich for her helpful feedback on earlier drafts of this article.
Does Exposure to Cigarette Health Warnings Elicit Psychological Reactance in Smokers?
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 219–237, January 2011
How to Cite
Erceg-Hurn, D. M. and Steed, L. G. (2011), Does Exposure to Cigarette Health Warnings Elicit Psychological Reactance in Smokers?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 219–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00710.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!