The authors thank Caitlin Cassidy, Cassandra Class, Kristin Frichtl, Lisa Hughes, Kristen Letnick, Kathleen McCraw, Cathryn Thierry, and Sarah J. Wilson for helping to conduct a pilot investigation for this study; and Kevin Apple and Natalie Lawrence for their comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
Gender Versus Gender Role in Attributions of Blame for a Sexual Assault1
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 239–251, February 2011
How to Cite
Kahn, A. S., Rodgers, K. A., Martin, C., Malick, K., Claytor, J., Gandolfo, M., Seay, R., McMillan, J. R. and Webne, E. (2011), Gender Versus Gender Role in Attributions of Blame for a Sexual Assault. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 239–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00711.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!