The authors thank their research assistants from the Chinese Academy of Sciences for their able assistance in conducting this study. They also appreciate the financial support of the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong, RGC Grant Project No. LU3404/05H, to the second author.
New Manager Socialization and Conflict Management in China: Effects of Relationship and Open Conflict Values1
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 332–356, February 2011
How to Cite
Chen, N. Y., Tjosvold, D., Huang, X. and Xu, D. (2011), New Manager Socialization and Conflict Management in China: Effects of Relationship and Open Conflict Values. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 332–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00716.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!