This work was supported by GOA/05/04 from the Research Fund of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (G.0477.09).
Tolerance of Justice Violations: The Effects of Need on Emotional Reactions After Violating Equality in Social Dilemmas1
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 357–380, February 2011
How to Cite
Stouten, J., Ceulemans, E., Timmerman, M. E. and Van Hiel, A. (2011), Tolerance of Justice Violations: The Effects of Need on Emotional Reactions After Violating Equality in Social Dilemmas. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 357–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00717.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!