This research was funded by a pilot grant to Eugene Borgida from the Minnesota Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research Center (TTURC, NCI/NIDA P50 DA-13333). Portions of this paper were presented at the annual convention of the American Psychological Society, Chicago, IL, 2004. The authors thank the Minnesota Center for Survey Research for their administration of the survey, and the Minnesota TTURC for its support. We also thank Dorothy Hatsukami and Anne Joseph for their comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript.
Symbolic Politics and the Prediction of Attitudes Toward Federal Regulation of Reduced-Exposure Tobacco Products1
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 381–400, February 2011
How to Cite
Kim, A., Stark, E. and Borgida, E. (2011), Symbolic Politics and the Prediction of Attitudes Toward Federal Regulation of Reduced-Exposure Tobacco Products. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 381–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00718.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!