Self-Presentational Cognitions for Exercise in Female Adolescents
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 429–444, February 2011
How to Cite
Cumming, J. and Thøgersen-Ntoumani, C. (2011), Self-Presentational Cognitions for Exercise in Female Adolescents. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 429–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00720.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!