This research was supported by a grant from the Nuffield Foundation.
Prioritizing Patients for Surgery: Factors Affecting Allocation of Medical Resources for Kidney Transplantation, IVF, and Rhinoplasty1
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 588–608, March 2011
How to Cite
Furnham, A., Petrides, K. V. and Callahan, I. (2011), Prioritizing Patients for Surgery: Factors Affecting Allocation of Medical Resources for Kidney Transplantation, IVF, and Rhinoplasty. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 588–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00728.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!