Anticipating Public Performance: Do Women Fear Appearing Intellectually Less Able?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 682–698, March 2011
How to Cite
Larkin, J. E. and Pines, H. A. (2011), Anticipating Public Performance: Do Women Fear Appearing Intellectually Less Able?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 682–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00732.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!