This research was sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (71002101); the Excellent Young Scholars Research Fund of Beijing Institute of Technology (2009Y1319); the Basic Research Fund of Beijing Institute of Technology (2142018); and a grant from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (CityU149008).
Exploring the Underlying Processes Between Conflict and Knowledge Sharing: A Work-Engagement Perspective1
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1005–1033, May 2011
How to Cite
CHEN, Z. J., ZHANG, X. and VOGEL, D. (2011), Exploring the Underlying Processes Between Conflict and Knowledge Sharing: A Work-Engagement Perspective. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1005–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00745.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!