Saving for a Rainy Day? Comparative Optimism About Disability in Old Age
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1059–1082, May 2011
How to Cite
RAFAELY, V., MANTSUR, A., BAR-DAVID, L. and MEYER, J. (2011), Saving for a Rainy Day? Comparative Optimism About Disability in Old Age. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1059–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00747.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!