The authors are grateful for the financial support of the Spanish Agency of Science and Technology (BSO2002-04483-C03-01) and the Spanish Agency of Education and Science (SEJ2005-05375, within the CONSOLIDER project SEJ2006-14086 and FEDER). Research work was also sponsored by the Generalidad Valenciana, Spain (I+D+I groups, 03/195). A previous version of this research study was presented at the 10th International Research Seminar in Service Management, La Londe, France, May 2008.
Linking Service Climate and Disconfirmation of Expectations as Predictors of Customer Satisfaction: A Cross-Level Study1
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1189–1213, May 2011
How to Cite
MARTÍNEZ-TUR, V., TORDERA, N., PEIRÓ, J. M. and POTOCNIK, K. (2011), Linking Service Climate and Disconfirmation of Expectations as Predictors of Customer Satisfaction: A Cross-Level Study. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1189–1213. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00753.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!