The authors are grateful for the financial support of the Spanish Agency of Science and Technology (BSO2002-04483-C03-01) and the Spanish Agency of Education and Science (SEJ2005-05375, within the CONSOLIDER project SEJ2006-14086 and FEDER). Research work was also sponsored by the Generalidad Valenciana, Spain (I+D+I groups, 03/195). A previous version of this research study was presented at the 10th International Research Seminar in Service Management, La Londe, France, May 2008.
Linking Service Climate and Disconfirmation of Expectations as Predictors of Customer Satisfaction: A Cross-Level Study1
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1189–1213, May 2011
How to Cite
MARTÍNEZ-TUR, V., TORDERA, N., PEIRÓ, J. M. and POTOCNIK, K. (2011), Linking Service Climate and Disconfirmation of Expectations as Predictors of Customer Satisfaction: A Cross-Level Study. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1189–1213. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00753.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!