This research was supported by a National Institute of Mental Health Grant (RO1 MH 066848, “Rural Ecology and Coping with HIV Stigma”) that was obtained by Sondra E. Solomon and Carol T. Miller. The work was also supported by a National Institute of Mental Health Diversity Supplement (1 R01 MH076629-01) awarded to Adam Gonzalez. The authors thank all of the members of the Person Environment Zone Projects, especially Tracy Nyerges and Susan E. Richardson, for their efforts with data collection and management.
A Preliminary Examination of Sexual Orientation as a Social Vulnerability for Experiencing HIV-/AIDS-Related Stigma1
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1258–1274, May 2011
How to Cite
GONZALEZ, A., GROVER, K. W., MILLER, C. T. and SOLOMON, S. E. (2011), A Preliminary Examination of Sexual Orientation as a Social Vulnerability for Experiencing HIV-/AIDS-Related Stigma. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1258–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00756.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!