An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2008 conference of the Asia Academy of Management, Taipei, Taiwan. The authors thank Pao-Cho Dong for his assistance with data collection.
How Do Happy Leaders Enhance Team Success? The Mediating Roles of Transformational Leadership, Group Affective Tone, and Team Processes1
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1421–1454, June 2011
How to Cite
CHI, N.-W., CHUNG, Y.-Y. and TSAI, W.-C. (2011), How Do Happy Leaders Enhance Team Success? The Mediating Roles of Transformational Leadership, Group Affective Tone, and Team Processes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1421–1454. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00767.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!