This article is based on the first author's dissertation research completed at Tulane University. The first two authors contributed the majority of the work, and their contribution was equivalent.
Did Divorces Decline After the Attacks on the World Trade Center?1
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1680–1700, July 2011
How to Cite
CROSS HANSEL, T., NAKONEZNY, P. A. and RODGERS, J. L. (2011), Did Divorces Decline After the Attacks on the World Trade Center?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1680–1700. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00771.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!