The research reported in this paper was funded by a grant awarded to Mrten Eriksson from the Magnus Bergvalls Foundation and the University of Gävle. The authors thank two reviewers for their many helpful suggestions and comments.
Women Assimilate Across Gender, Men Don't: The Role of Gender to the Own-Anchor Effect in Age, Height, and Weight Estimates1
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1733–1748, July 2011
How to Cite
SÖRQVIST, P., LANGEBORG, L. and ERIKSSON, M. (2011), Women Assimilate Across Gender, Men Don't: The Role of Gender to the Own-Anchor Effect in Age, Height, and Weight Estimates. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1733–1748. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00774.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!