The authors appreciate the helpful comments and suggestions they received from two anonymous reviewers. They also thank Clive Richardson for reviewing the English version of the Economic Opportunism Scale (see Appendix).
About Some Personality Misfortunes of Opportunists: The Negative Correlation of Economic Defection With Autonomy, Agreeableness, and Well-Being1
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 471–487, February 2012
How to Cite
SAKALAKI, M. and FOUSIANI, K. (2012), About Some Personality Misfortunes of Opportunists: The Negative Correlation of Economic Defection With Autonomy, Agreeableness, and Well-Being. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 471–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00780.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!