Educative Expert Testimony: A One–Two Punch Can Affect Jurors' Decisions
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 535–559, March 2012
How to Cite
NUÑEZ, N., GRAY, J. and BUCK, J. A. (2012), Educative Expert Testimony: A One–Two Punch Can Affect Jurors' Decisions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 535–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00782.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!