The authors thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on the manuscript, as well as the City of Lund, and Skånetrafiken for their valuable collaboration.
Affective Forecasting: Predicting and Experiencing Satisfaction With Public Transportation1
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1926–1946, August 2011
How to Cite
PEDERSEN, T., FRIMAN, M. and KRISTENSSON, P. (2011), Affective Forecasting: Predicting and Experiencing Satisfaction With Public Transportation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1926–1946. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00789.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!