The authors acknowledge the contributions of Hélder Moreira and Renato Loureiro for their tremendous help and support with data collection.
Effects of Playing Violent Computer Games on Emotional Desensitization and Aggressive Behavior1
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1900–1925, August 2011
How to Cite
ARRIAGA, P., MONTEIRO, M. B. and ESTEVES, F. (2011), Effects of Playing Violent Computer Games on Emotional Desensitization and Aggressive Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1900–1925. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00791.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Twenty-Five Years of Research on Violence in Digital Games and Aggression, European Psychologist, 2014, 19, 1, 33, ,
- 2Handbook of Research on ICTs for Human-Centered Healthcare and Social Care Services, 2013,, , ,
- 3Killing Is Positive!, Journal of Media Psychology, 2012, 24, 4, 154, , , , ,