The authors acknowledge the contributions of Hélder Moreira and Renato Loureiro for their tremendous help and support with data collection.
Effects of Playing Violent Computer Games on Emotional Desensitization and Aggressive Behavior1
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1900–1925, August 2011
How to Cite
ARRIAGA, P., MONTEIRO, M. B. and ESTEVES, F. (2011), Effects of Playing Violent Computer Games on Emotional Desensitization and Aggressive Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 1900–1925. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00791.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!