The authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Social Representations of History and the Legitimation of Social Inequality: The Causes and Consequences of Historical Negation†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 598–623, March 2012
How to Cite
SIBLEY, C. G. and LIU, J. H. (2012), Social Representations of History and the Legitimation of Social Inequality: The Causes and Consequences of Historical Negation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 598–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00799.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!