Impact of Group Settings and Gender on Meals Purchased by College Students
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 2268–2283, September 2011
How to Cite
ALLEN-O'DONNELL, M., COTTINGHAM, M. D., NOWAK, T. C. and SNYDER, K. A. (2011), Impact of Group Settings and Gender on Meals Purchased by College Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 2268–2283. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00804.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!