Perceived Deservingness of Outcomes as a Function of Religious Fundamentalism and Target Responsibility
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 2144–2164, September 2011
How to Cite
GALEN, L. W. and MILLER, T. R. (2011), Perceived Deservingness of Outcomes as a Function of Religious Fundamentalism and Target Responsibility. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 2144–2164. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00808.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!