The authors express their deepest gratitude to the 322 respondents who took part in the study and to the two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments.
Social Exchange at Work and Emotional Exhaustion: The Role of Personality1
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 2165–2199, September 2011
How to Cite
PETROU, P., KOUVONEN, A. and KARANIKA-MURRAY, M. (2011), Social Exchange at Work and Emotional Exhaustion: The Role of Personality. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 2165–2199. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00812.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!