This paper is based in part on a dissertation by the first author under the supervision of the second author. The authors thank Leigh Paulus Lehenbauer for her assistance with psychometric procedures. Dr. Nakui passed away unexpectedly on May 21, 2011.
The Role of Attitudes in Reactions Toward Diversity in Workgroups1
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 2327–2351, October 2011
How to Cite
NAKUI, T., PAULUS, P. B. and VAN DER ZEE, K. I. (2011), The Role of Attitudes in Reactions Toward Diversity in Workgroups. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 2327–2351. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00818.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!