The authors thank the Schnitzer Foundation for Research on the Israeli Economy and Society for supporting this research.
Playing With Fire: The Impact of Football Game Chanting on Level of Aggression1
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 2421–2433, October 2011
How to Cite
BENSIMON, M. and BODNER, E. (2011), Playing With Fire: The Impact of Football Game Chanting on Level of Aggression. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 2421–2433. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00819.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!