This research was supported by grant from the National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC 95-2416-H-224-022). The authors thank Po-Chang Lin and Ying-Hui Cheng for their assistance in data collection and earlier ideas on the research framework.
Spiritual Leadership, Follower Mediators, and Organizational Outcomes: Evidence From Three Industries Across Two Major Chinese Societies1
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 890–938, April 2012
How to Cite
CHEN, C.-Y., YANG, C.-Y. and LI, C.-I. (2012), Spiritual Leadership, Follower Mediators, and Organizational Outcomes: Evidence From Three Industries Across Two Major Chinese Societies. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 890–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00834.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!