This research was supported by funding from A+O Fonds Rijk and The Netherlands' Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations. The authors thank Hella van de Velde for her contributions in recruiting respondents and her insights in increasing the practical application of this research.
Social Identity Patterns in Culturally Diverse Organizations: The Role of Diversity Climate1
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 964–989, April 2012
How to Cite
HOFHUIS, J., VAN DER ZEE, K. I. and OTTEN, S. (2012), Social Identity Patterns in Culturally Diverse Organizations: The Role of Diversity Climate. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 964–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00848.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!