This research was supported by funding from A+O Fonds Rijk and The Netherlands' Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations. The authors thank Hella van de Velde for her contributions in recruiting respondents and her insights in increasing the practical application of this research.
Social Identity Patterns in Culturally Diverse Organizations: The Role of Diversity Climate1
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 964–989, April 2012
How to Cite
HOFHUIS, J., VAN DER ZEE, K. I. and OTTEN, S. (2012), Social Identity Patterns in Culturally Diverse Organizations: The Role of Diversity Climate. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 964–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00848.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!