This research was supported by a Canada Doctoral Scholarship through the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada awarded to the first author. Kathleen Wilson is now at California State University, Fullerton.
Child's Physical Activity Lapses: Parents' Intended Use of Social Control1
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1010–1028, April 2012
How to Cite
WILSON, K. S. and SPINK, K. S. (2012), Child's Physical Activity Lapses: Parents' Intended Use of Social Control. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1010–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00850.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!