The authors thank Kate Dupré, Michelle Inness, seminar participants at the University of Alberta's School of Business, and members of the Thursday Afternoon Research Group for constructive comments on earlier versions of the manuscript. Earlier versions of the manuscript were presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management, Atlanta, GA, August 2006; and the annual convention of the Association for Psychological Science, New York, NY, May 2006. Financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to all three authors is gratefully acknowledged.
Pseudo-Transformational Leadership: Model Specification and Outcomes1
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 2943–2984, December 2011
How to Cite
CHRISTIE, A., BARLING, J. and TURNER, N. (2011), Pseudo-Transformational Leadership: Model Specification and Outcomes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 2943–2984. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00858.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!