Supporters Are Not Necessary for the Home Advantage: Evidence From Same-Stadium Derbies and Games Without an Audience
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 2785–2792, December 2011
How to Cite
VAN DE VEN, N. (2011), Supporters Are Not Necessary for the Home Advantage: Evidence From Same-Stadium Derbies and Games Without an Audience. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41: 2785–2792. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00865.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!