The first author designed the study and developed the items for the PCSDCQ and the SRQDHC, together with the second author. The fourth author provided critical and constructive comments to the initial design. The first author collected and analyzed the data, and drafted the manuscript with support from the second author. The third and fourth authors provided critical and constructive comments to multiple versions of the manuscript. All of the authors read and approved the final manuscript.
Motivation for Dental Home Care: Testing a Self-Determination Theory Model1
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 1–39, January 2012
How to Cite
HALVARI, A. E. M., HALVARI, H., BJØRNEBEKK, G. and DECI, E. L. (2012), Motivation for Dental Home Care: Testing a Self-Determination Theory Model. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00867.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!