The data were collected as part of the first author's doctoral dissertation.
Teacher Gender as a Moderator of the On-the-Job Embeddedness–OCB Relationship1
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 81–99, January 2012
How to Cite
LEV, S. and KOSLOWSKY, M. (2012), Teacher Gender as a Moderator of the On-the-Job Embeddedness–OCB Relationship. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 81–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00868.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!