Associations Between Hypochondriacal Symptoms and Illness Appraisals, and Their Moderation by Self-Focused Attention
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 195–212, January 2012
How to Cite
WAGNER, S. A. and BROWN, S. L. (2012), Associations Between Hypochondriacal Symptoms and Illness Appraisals, and Their Moderation by Self-Focused Attention. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 195–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00872.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!