This work was supported by the Portuguese Science and Technology Foundation, Grant No. PTDC/PSI/69887/2006. The author is grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful comments on an earlier draft of the paper.
Re-Acculturation and Adaptation Among Adolescents From Returned Portuguese Immigrant Families1
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 133–150, January 2012
How to Cite
NETO, F. (2012), Re-Acculturation and Adaptation Among Adolescents From Returned Portuguese Immigrant Families. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 133–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00873.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!