Can Outcome Expectancies Help Explain Sex Differences in Direct and Indirect Aggression?
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 151–169, January 2012
How to Cite
MARKS, A. D. G., HINE, D. W., MANTON, G. C. and THORSTEINSSON, E. B. (2012), Can Outcome Expectancies Help Explain Sex Differences in Direct and Indirect Aggression?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 151–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00876.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!