The study was supported by Coopsette. The authors thank the President and all cooperative members for their collaboration. A preliminary version of the paper was presented at the 15th general meeting of the European Association of Social Psychology (EASP), Opatija, Croatia, June 2008.
Social Identification and Sense of Community Among Members of a Cooperative Company: The Role of Perceived Organizational Values1
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1088–1113, May 2012
How to Cite
CICOGNANI, E., PALESTINI, L., ALBANESI, C. and ZANI, B. (2012), Social Identification and Sense of Community Among Members of a Cooperative Company: The Role of Perceived Organizational Values. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1088–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00878.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!