Portions of this research were presented at the 68th annual meeting of the Academy of Management in Anaheim, CA, in 2008; and at the 47th annual meeting of the Southern Management Association in Asheville, NC, in 2009. The authors thank Cathrine Maraist, Hubert Feild, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
Social Networking Websites, Personality Ratings, and the Organizational Context: More Than Meets the Eye?1
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1143–1172, May 2012
How to Cite
KLUEMPER, D. H., ROSEN, P. A. and MOSSHOLDER, K. W. (2012), Social Networking Websites, Personality Ratings, and the Organizational Context: More Than Meets the Eye?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1143–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00881.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!