This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council to the first author.
Juror Decision Making When a Witness Makes Multiple Identification Decisions1
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1192–1217, May 2012
How to Cite
POZZULO, J. D. and O'NEILL, M. C. (2012), Juror Decision Making When a Witness Makes Multiple Identification Decisions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1192–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00883.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!