This study, as part of a multipart doctoral dissertation project, was funded by the Tehran University of Medical Sciences. The authors are grateful for valuable suggestions and comments from the editors, the anonymous referees, and H. Allahverdipour.
Parental Control and Junk-Food Consumption: A Mediating and Moderating Effect Analysis1
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1241–1265, May 2012
How to Cite
KARIMI-SHAHANJARINI, A., RASHIDIAN, A., MAJDZADEH, R., OMIDVAR, N., TABATABAI, M. G. and SHOJAEEZADEH, D. (2012), Parental Control and Junk-Food Consumption: A Mediating and Moderating Effect Analysis. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1241–1265. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00885.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!