This research was financially supported by a grant from the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research that was given to the second author. The authors thank all the children and teachers who participated. They also thank the following individuals for their assistance with data collection: Kristin Andersson, Franziska Clemens, Maria Dellenmark Blom, Lilith Edwinsson, Tove Hasselblad, Lukas Jonsson, Sara Landström, Lina Leander, Ola Nyström, Moa Persson, Henrik Silfverstolpe, Sara Svedlund, and Lisa Öhman. Finally, the authors thank two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Co-Witness Influence on Children's Memory Reports: The Difference is in the Details1
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 320–339, February 2012
How to Cite
ROOS AF HJELMSäTER, E., GRANHAG, P. A. and STRöMWALL, L. A. (2012), Co-Witness Influence on Children's Memory Reports: The Difference is in the Details. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 320–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00886.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!