The authors are grateful to Juliane Felber for her support in conducting Study 2.
The Effect of Music-Induced Mood on Aggressive Affect, Cognition, and Behavior1
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 271–290, February 2012
How to Cite
KRAHé, B. and BIENECK, S. (2012), The Effect of Music-Induced Mood on Aggressive Affect, Cognition, and Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 271–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00887.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Listening to Religious Music and Mental Health in Later Life, The Gerontologist, 2014,, , , ,
- 3The density–satisfaction relationship revisited: The role of scarcity and consumers affective reactions in a crowded retail situation, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2014, 21, 1, 54, , ,
- 4The Effect of Music Listening Versus Written Reframing on Mood Management, Music Perception: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 2014, 31, 4, 303, ,