The authors are grateful to Juliane Felber for her support in conducting Study 2.
The Effect of Music-Induced Mood on Aggressive Affect, Cognition, and Behavior1
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 271–290, February 2012
How to Cite
KRAHé, B. and BIENECK, S. (2012), The Effect of Music-Induced Mood on Aggressive Affect, Cognition, and Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 271–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00887.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!