Self and Vested Interests: Predictors of Fathers' Views of Child Care
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 308–319, February 2012
How to Cite
MOON, M. (2012), Self and Vested Interests: Predictors of Fathers' Views of Child Care. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 308–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00889.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!