This paper was funded by a grant awarded to Jennifer M. Knack and Lauri A. Jensen-Campbell by Timberlawn Psychiatric Research Foundation, Inc. (Dallas, TX).
Not Simply “In Their Heads”: Individual Differences Associated With Victimization and Health1
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1625–1650, July 2012
How to Cite
KNACK, J. M., IYER, P. A. and JENSEN-CAMPBELL, L. A. (2012), Not Simply “In Their Heads”: Individual Differences Associated With Victimization and Health. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1625–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00898.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!