Second-Generation Leader Categorization Research: How Subordinates' Self- and Typical Leader Perceptions Moderate Leader Categorization Effects
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1293–1319, June 2012
How to Cite
VAN QUAQUEBEKE, N. and VAN KNIPPENBERG, D. (2012), Second-Generation Leader Categorization Research: How Subordinates' Self- and Typical Leader Perceptions Moderate Leader Categorization Effects. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1293–1319. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00899.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!