The authors thank Jeffrey Joireman and Armando Estrada for their thoughtful comments and valuable feedback on earlier versions of this manuscript. In addition, the authors wish to acknowledge Rachel Anderson, Serrell Collins, Kristian Perez, Celeste DiGuistino, Hoda Tabatabaei, and Jason Patterson for their assistance during the study. Finally, the authors thank the anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful suggestions to improve the manuscript.
The Effect of Consideration of Future Consequences on Quality and Quantity Aspects of Job Performance1
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1335–1352, June 2012
How to Cite
GRASO, M. and PROBST, T. M. (2012), The Effect of Consideration of Future Consequences on Quality and Quantity Aspects of Job Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1335–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00901.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!