Self-Efficacy and Athletic Squat Performance: Positive or Negative Influences at the Within- and Between-Levels of Analysis
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1467–1485, June 2012
How to Cite
GILSON, T. A., CHOW, G. M. and FELTZ, D. L. (2012), Self-Efficacy and Athletic Squat Performance: Positive or Negative Influences at the Within- and Between-Levels of Analysis. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1467–1485. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00908.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!