An abbreviated version of this article was presented at the Eastern Academy of Management International Conference on Managing in a Global Economy XIII in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 2009. I wish to thank Rozhan Othman for his comments on an earlier version of this article; and Mohamad Adnan Alias, Mohd Radzuan Rahid, and Abdullah Sanusi Othman for their assistance in data collection.
Distributive Justice, Procedural Justice, Affective Commitment, and Turnover Intention: A Mediation–Moderation Framework1
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1505–1532, June 2012
How to Cite
POON, J. M. L. (2012), Distributive Justice, Procedural Justice, Affective Commitment, and Turnover Intention: A Mediation–Moderation Framework. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1505–1532. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00910.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!