This research was supported by a grant awarded to Wendy M. Rodgers from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. The authors thank Bill Daub at the Northern Alberta Cardiac Rehabilitation Program for assistance on this study. Shawn N. Fraser was supported by a doctoral dissertation fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
The Influence of General and Exercise Specific Social Support on Self-Efficacy for Overcoming Barriers to Cardiac Rehabilitation1
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1811–1829, August 2012
How to Cite
FRASER, S. N. and RODGERS, W. M. (2012), The Influence of General and Exercise Specific Social Support on Self-Efficacy for Overcoming Barriers to Cardiac Rehabilitation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 1811–1829. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00919.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!